Saturday 4 November 2017

Inktober 2017


Last month I took part in Inktober, an annual challenge where participants must produce one ink drawing a day and share it on social media with the hashtag #inktober.  Unfortunately I couldn't upload new work every day of the month, but it was a great exercise to try.  I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with a project in the wings that you need an incentive to work on.  

I used the challenge to develop some thumbnails I'd already been producing for a project which has been in the pipeline for a long time.  Below and above are some examples of this - hopefully I'll have time in the new year to work on these and develop them more!

More images can be found on my Instagram account at www.instagram.com/joannakrobson










No comments:

Post a Comment